Did a good job installing the phone system.
If you’re a business in the Kent or London area, ITRM can provide you with a dedicated IT consultant to give you a fresh perspective on your business’s current IT situation while helping you formulate an expert roadmap and game plan to elevate your business’s success.
What is an IT consultant?
- An IT consultant is an in-demand professional, an expert in their field.
- They can work closely alongside companies of all sizes, getting to know their systems and processes in order to develop a bespoke IT solution on the company’s behalf.
- IT consultants can work alongside an organisation for a temporary project or as an ongoing form of efficiency improvement.
- For businesses in an increasingly competitive market, IT consultancy is an incredibly useful tool to constantly monitor and improve the performance of a business from its IT systems upwards.
IT support and consultancy in London & Kent
It can be difficult to see faults in your business while you are wrapped up in the daily running of it. So, an outsider’s perspective can give you a picture of your business’s IT from a different angle, providing you with new ideas for growth and success.
However, it is essential to get the perspective of a high-level expert who is neutral and will lead you along the right path. With ITRM Consult, that’s precisely what you get.
ITRM Consult: Our IT Consultancy services
When it comes to your IT, outsourcing it to a professional can be a game-changer. You’ll benefit from their expertise and see real results in not just the short term but over the long term too. So whether you need technical consultancy for a few days or months for a small specific project, or for a few years to draw up a long-term strategic roadmap, we can develop a plan that meets your requirements and is easy to implement.
What are our IT Consultancy services?
Our technical consultancy and IT outsourcing services help our clients to reduce their overall costs. Taking a mid-to-long-term view of your needs ultimately means finding a more efficient way to streamline and deliver your IT.
Our approach to IT consultancy works because we partner with leading providers and follow best practices based on disciplined project management methodologies. At the same time, our vendor-independent status assures you that we’ll make choices that suit your business objectives and budget — we work to achieve your quotas, not ours.
We consistently come highly rated by clients, with our technical consultancy service scoring 91% in our 2019 customer satisfaction survey.
Find out more about what an IT consultant can do for your business in this blog post.
What are the benefits of IT Consultancy services?
- Ongoing support from an industry-leading professional
- Project-specific guidance
- Unbiased, neutral, professional advice
- Improvements across the board for your IT
- An on-hand expert to ask questions
- More time and headspace to focus on the running of your business
- An edge over your competitors
- Reduced overhead costs
How can our IT Consultancy services help you?
Our IT consultancy services in London and Kent are aimed at businesses in all sectors and of all sizes. So, whatever your industry and wider IT goals may be, our dedicated team of expert IT consultants can help.
ITRM's long-term IT strategy spelt out the benefits and costs, ahead of implementation, of a new IT infrastructure. This has enabled us to optimise our hybrid cloud solution, giving us a solid foundation to achieve our growth plans.
We have used the services of ITRM on many occasions over the last 2 years and have always found them to be very efficient, professional and cost effective. Because our business is ever changing and constantly evolving at a rapid pace, we often call upon the services of ITRM at very short notice. Whenever this happens, ITRM always manages to come up with exactly what we need. I personally have found them to be an excellent working partner and I would not hesitate in recommending the services of ITRM to anyone.